It is not a coincidence that the United Nations has ranked Canada the best place to live in the world for the last 6 consecutive years. Like the rest of Canada, the benefits of living in Northwestern Ontario are almost too numerous to mention. You have to experience our superior quality of life for yourself to truly understand what makes our region such a great place to live, work and play.
We’ve got it all:
- Low cost of living
- High quality of life
- Affordable real estate
- Clean and green environment
- Beautiful scenery and landscape
- Strong economy
- Modern infrastructure and technologies
- Central geographic location
- No severe weather patterns
- Free health care
- Quality education systems
- Democratic government systems
- Equal opportunities
- Friendly people
- Low crime rates
- Generous social assistance programs
- Multicultural communities
- International respect and more.
from recent newcomers about the benefits of living in Northwestern Ontario.