Skip Navigation
Grey Twitter Icon facebook-icon instagram_icon

Learning Banner

Ask a Student Forum

Welcome to the Ask an International Student forum. 

This web-based forum is for prospective students, successful applicants and newly arrived International Students to contact and connect with current International Students in Northwestern Ontario. 

If you want information, advice or help from other International Students, we encourage you to submit your questions here.  This is where you can ask your questions about issues like getting a student visa, choosing the right program, finding a place to live and general student life in Northwestern Ontario. 

The Ask an International Student forum is a welcoming place for International Students to connect, make new friends and share experiences with other fellow students. 

Join the Conversation. Ask Questions. Get Answers. Share Experiences.

Ask A Student

On Campus

Postings 1 to 3 of 3
2/23/2017 10:14:09 AM
Post #3
Reply To Guest

Work Study programs is applicable only for permanent residents or if you are a citizen of Canada. Alternatively you could apply for on- campus part time jobs.

5/6/2014 10:25:03 AM
Post #2
Reply to Guest

Lakehead University has a work-study program that allows students to work part time on-campus in places like the library, coffee shops, and cafeterias, as well as assisting professors with research, etc. 

To be eligible you must demonstrate financial need and be taking at least a 60% course load. Visit the website here for more information 

5/6/2014 10:23:17 AM
Post #1
Are there any on-campus employment opportunities? 

   Home  |  Sitemap  |  Contact Us  |  Feedback
Disclaimer & Copyright Notice. All rights Reserved. Corporation of the City of Thunder Bay ©